This past weekend i took bella and we went to utah. bryan stayed back for schooling duties. i went to the beauty parlor, and my mom and sister and i went to thriller. before i knew it the weekend was over and i was driving home in a big huge snowstorm, saturday morning. when i got home we hurried and got goods at the store and hunkered down and were cozy all night long, watching baseball, and drinking cocoa. then we woke up to this, and more wind and more snow! can you believe it?! i love the fall, and i want a good fall. the fall cannot be skipped this year if i have anything to say about it! i need my time walking in the leaves and watching them blow around in the wind. things need to be fallish, not snowish.
3 comments:
glad you made it home safe & sound! can't wait to hear all about thriller . and i won't tell that you were blogging instead of sitting in the back with me this morning ;)
I just had this fall conversation with my husbandito-I do not think that it is all fair that my favorite season could just be skipped like that-it is not fair at all!
I Agree! Hey, I got the cute dish cloth. Thank you so much....I love it!!!
Post a Comment