today i am thinking about....
why bella hates milk, and shuns it as though it were the plague.
i am thinking about people's homes.
why bella hates milk, and shuns it as though it were the plague.
i am thinking about people's homes.Most of what you will create is for your enrichment or is a stepping stone to other better, more insightful work. Maybe once or twice in a lifetime you will be recognized with the kudos of the public, so in the meantime, create for yourself.--Don Hahn (Dancing Corn Dogs in the Night: Reawakening Your creative Spirit)
homes that are cozy. and lived in.
Yes, of course [this age] is materialistic, but the only way to counteract it is to create spiritual things. Don't worry yourself about the materialism too much. Create and stir other people to create!--Robert Frost
photo#1http://www.thekitchn.com/
4 comments:
thanks for those quotes. They really got me thinking. I love the idea of creating spiritual things. I love the idea of creating in general.
Have you ever put carnation instant breakfast in her milk, like chocolate or strawberry flavored. Maggie hated milk at that age too and then I put flavoring in with some protein and vitamins and she loved it. I eventually weened her from the flavorings and it went well.
Dani...your family is adorable! I just love your little kiddo! I miss you & am thankful for blogs & such! I hate milk too. I don't know if soy or rice milk is good for babies...but that's what I drink. Anyway it's good to see how you guys are!
hope the water stayed down ;) you could try vanilla soy milk... that worked for a friend of mine. and YOUR home is def. comfy, cozy, and full of all things wonderful. just as they should be ;)
Post a Comment