for one christmas tree......
we moved the bookcase and took everything off it.
we moved the television. twice.
we moved the tree to 3 different locations and decided on the fourth.
we moved the couch upstairs. the two of us.
we knocked the mirror off the wall while moving the couch upstairs, made a minor ding in the wall that will have to be patched up.
we moved our bedroom around to fit the couch into the room.
because we moved everything, and the tree so many times we had to vacuum all the flocking up. we ended up taking the vacuum apart and getting vacuum dust all over us at the dumpster.
because we moved our couch upstairs, i love the new space i have, so if anyone wants to buy a couch, i got one!
all for one lovely christmas tree!
9 comments:
is that your tree in the pic? Looks nice. and I'm impressed you already have a tree. can't wait to see you guys on monday.
look out holidays, here comes dani! love your tree!!
Happy Birthday to a #1 Birthday Babe! I hope you had an excellent day and I definitely think you picked the right spot for your tree. I bet it looks smashing in front of the window--despite all the mishaps to get it there.
as one who has seen this tree in person, I can tell you that all of the things done to accommodate it were WELL WORTH IT! It is beautiful and I too love the new space. This is an awesome picture, Dani. You are magazine quality, girl!
Looks like it was worth it! So pretty.
chris won't let me put a tree up until the first weekend in December. I am just not as organized as I should be this year, so I am glad you got your beautiful tree up.
It looks beautiful! Always worth it, whatever it takes. Have fun in Utah...wish I was there to take you to lunch for your bday, and to eat turkey with everyone!
It's a beautiful tree!!
It is totally worth it!!!! Enjoy Thanksgiving! Love, Wendy
Post a Comment