i hope to come home to this....
i love the wires covered in snow. so many wires!i am hoping for bad weather folks. this may sound strange, but i need to kick off this holiday season right. i want to go sleigh riding with bella, snowshoeing, i want to shovel the sidewalk, i want it to be cold and snowy and then when we think it is done, is just snows some more. i want the wind to blow the cold snow. i want to have to wear boots and scarfs, and have a reason for my hot cocoa. tis true.
this weekend we are heading down to utah, for some holiday cheer, thankfulness and holiday decorating. i have 6 trees to do, not including mine, which i will do tomorrow, so we can come home, to a cheery and bright home. here is a thanksgiving quote:
Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life... a true folk-festival that speaks the poetry of the turn of the seasons, the beauty of seedtime and harvest, the ripe product of the year - and the deep, deep connection of all these things with God. ~Ray Stannard Baker (David Grayson)
Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." ~W.J. Cameron
happy thanksgiving!
photos via corbis.
6 comments:
i love your blog danielle! i hope you don't mind me adding you as a friend so i don't have to blog hop to get to yours. hope you have a great weekend.
let it snow, utah!!! dani's got to kick the holiday season off right!
I found some pictures of us when we were little. What is your email address? I will send them to you. Just leave me a post on my blog; I won't publish your post. :)
Dani,
You are just so dang cute! I have to admit, I am hoping for snow myself. Nothing like it in the whole wide world!!! I too am starting to put up my Christmas tree tonight~so exciting! Happy Birthday cutie, may this next year bring you much happiness, love, and your way back to Bountiful. We miss you here! Our ward has not been the same since you left! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Love Ya,
Mary
this makes me a little homesick. have fun in utahr.
I love your thanksgiving quote. And of course your blog.. always so inspiring and happy! Oh.. and happy happy birthday. I have a little something for you! Shall i send it? or are you coming down soon? Have a good week!
Post a Comment