This is Bryan; Ok so I don’t know how all this bloggy blog stuff works but I will try. As many of you know Dani always does a birthday post for family usually titled something like 10 things I love about "whoever" and these lists usually consist of more then 10 things, maybe no one else noticed but I think its cute; anyways Sunday is Dani's Birthday so I would like to include a list of 10 things I love about Dani
1. She keeps a very informative and inspirational blog
2. She is a great Mother to Bella
3. Dani is on a very short list of people who can make me laugh out loud consistently
4. She loves magazines she once told me "magazines are the only place you can learn things" I immediately threw my Biochemistry book in the trash
5. Dani treats people kindly; she wears herself out trying to make people happy "people pleaser" 6. She loves shoes and says things like "I'm getting low on shoes" translation I would like a new pair of shoes
7. we found drawings from when she was in like second grade of houses she had designed, with funny Floor plans and outfits for the people who would live in the houses
8. She is Bella's best friend that little girl can't live without her mommy
9. I have a beautiful festive home to come home to every day (It sounds corney but she really makes it nice)
10. She is a good friend
11. I also love everything else about her that I have not listed.
In short Happy birthday Sunday Dani!!
2. She is a great Mother to Bella
3. Dani is on a very short list of people who can make me laugh out loud consistently
4. She loves magazines she once told me "magazines are the only place you can learn things" I immediately threw my Biochemistry book in the trash
5. Dani treats people kindly; she wears herself out trying to make people happy "people pleaser" 6. She loves shoes and says things like "I'm getting low on shoes" translation I would like a new pair of shoes
7. we found drawings from when she was in like second grade of houses she had designed, with funny Floor plans and outfits for the people who would live in the houses
8. She is Bella's best friend that little girl can't live without her mommy
9. I have a beautiful festive home to come home to every day (It sounds corney but she really makes it nice)
10. She is a good friend
11. I also love everything else about her that I have not listed.
In short Happy birthday Sunday Dani!!
10 comments:
brian you are a good husband, the kind dani and i would have talked about back in high school. And you have as you know an amazing wife! you guys are a good couple!
oh and i love that picture of you..so classy as usual!
Bryan + Dani = TLA
Dani just told me on Monday that you guys are Soulmates. :)
Aww. So sweet.
And this post made me laugh out loud!
Happy B-Day!
So cute! Good job Bryan!
Happy Birthday Miss Dani, I hope you have a great day!!
i love that dani not only drew up houseplans but made sure the inhabitants of said house were well dressed. that has dani written all over it. many happy returns danielle valentine hunt leatham!
Bryan you do well at the bloggy blog stuff. Happy birthday dani!!
fabulous post, b-dogg! happy birthday on sunday, dani! i can't wait to see you guys!!!
Happy birthday Dani! enjoy being 28! also enjoy that I am 10 years older! How wonderful life is! You should be so proud of yours!!! Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!!!! Sorry I didn't wish you yesterday, but I was gone and didn't check my favorites until today. Hope you had a great one.
Post a Comment