Tuesday, January 27, 2009


i want these cupcakes. real bad.
the vomits are back. and something seems to be wrong with my jaw and ear. i feel good enough in the mornings but the afternoon and evenings are a different story. however i do dream about food. i really do. something else, i have watched pride and prejudice a million times. there is something so comforting about getting in my bed while feeling sick, getting cozy then turning on the laptop (that may burn up from overheating) and listening to the pretty music and viewing the scenery. i hear birds chirp that remind me, a new season is too come, change will come. i will not be sick forever. i am enjoying winter, i wish i could enjoy it more fully. i like storms, cloudy sky's. to me one of most favorite days are cloudy ones. i think bella was born on a cloudy day. that lovely little dove. she says 'boooo' now. one of my most favorite things ever.
here is a little quote:
Mr. Darcy: And are you having a pleasant trip? Elizabeth Bennet: Yes... very pleasant.
[ordered to order Lizzie to accept Mr. Collins's proposal]
Mr. Bennet: Your mother insists on you marrying Mr. Collins...
Mrs. Bennet: Yes! Or I'll never see her again!
Mr. Bennet: Well, Lizzie, from this day henceforth it seems you must be a stranger to one of your parents...
Mrs. Bennet: Who will maintain you when your father's gone?
Mr. Bennet: Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr. Collins... and I will never see you again if you do.
Mrs. Bennet: Mr. Bennet!
Elizabeth Bennet: Thank you, Papa.

7 comments:

erin said...

that is a fabulous show. i wish i could be a saucy little manx like elizabeth.

baby leatham, let your mother eat those little tasties. i promise you will thank her later.

Amy said...

Love the movie.
You inspire me to try and love winter a little more.
And I'm sorry your sick I've been there and I feel for you.

salgal said...

Which Pride and Prejudice do you like the best? I love it too, even when I am not sick. I think the movie makes Chris sick. Sorry you are not feeling well again. It will get better though. Those cupcakes do look scrumdilyicious!

ANNE said...

P&P is so classic. And so are cupcakes! I hope you can eat some soon.

mandalynette said...

i'm sorry the vomits are back. you remind me of kathleen kelly from you've got mail. sitting in her bed with her laptop. i love that show.

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

Dani.. do you get to watch Martha Stewart? She is doing a whole show on cupcakes.. If you don't get it, I will pass on some of the recipes to you! Sorry about not feeling well. That is no fun, but lying in bed watching movies is! That cute little Bella, I need to meet her again! Perhaps Oli and I will venture up with cupcakes in tow!:)

Abby said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick! I would still eat a cupcake!!