(-note the song being played.)
i bought this card when i had bella, i framed it, if you can read the post card which i know it is impossible from my photo, it says this:
"IT'S A GIRL...a pink-blanket-toting, daddy's shoulder-riding, brother-blaming, miniature-porcelain-horse-collecting, Easy-Bake-Oven-cooking, difficult-question-asking, girl scout-cookie seeling, slumber-party-having, telephone-hogging, bedroom-door-locking, boy-band-loving, absolutly-unacceptalbe-outfit-wearing, bridal-magazine-reading, just-like-her Mother little girl, So congratulations, because that, I'm told, is about as good as it gets."
for us this is as good as it gets, and today we found out another little dame will be joining our family soon!
9 comments:
YAY!!! Another cute little girl.. I think you are a perfect mom for girlies..and boys.. but because I am a girl I think I would like having you for a mom! However.. if and when you have boys.. you will be great at that too.. sheesh..I hope you know that all that "lovely mumbo jumbo" just meant congratulations! I am very excited for you and she is one lucky little girl!
Yeah for you guys--I love having two little girls. It is great to pass along clothes and that they like the same toys (although, Andy is getting really excited to have some "boy toys" around). Just today, Wakely told me that Drew was her BFF. Makes a mommy's heart happy.
congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling better.
OH DANI! how did you not tell me this on the phone today?!!! How cute & I do love that song! Aren't you happy all those cute clothes miss Bella wears will be put to good use?! oh i'm excited for you!
congratulations! b-dogg, you're officially out-numbered!
Yah for you another pretty little lady-congratulations.
Dani,
I am so excited for you. Jed was at a Jazz game and started talking to Bishop Edgley and Elder Robert Oaks. They asked about the dynamics of our family and Jed advised them that we had a house full of girls. Elder Oaks then put his arm on Jed's shoulder and said "anyone can raise a son, but it takes the special ones to raise daughters." I truly believe that is true. I hope that you have a house full of girls just like me. It is the best!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You both are WAY ahead of us now. :)
Yay! You guys make beautiful girls so this is just awesome! :0) Congratulations!
Post a Comment