Thursday, March 5, 2009

have you seen the tiny houses? i think this is very interesting. bry and i talk about when we are able to have our own house, and how we want it big enough for our family and what we need and nothing more. i talk about his with manda alot. having a rambler. not having rooms you don't go in everyday, or floors you never use. take a look at these, they are very interesting.
go here to look and see inside...http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/houses/xs-house/

4 comments:

mandalynette said...

love these!!! i saw a home like this on the news a few months ago. a lady was living in one. she wanted a simpler life. it was awesome!

cost of land = $80,000
cost of home = $40,000
living in a home that is just the right size...priceless!

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

amen.. i love small houses. I am excited for your move.. it sounds like a cool area. Good luck to Brian, that sounds really amazing! You always wanted to marry a smarty pants:)

salgal said...

I saw a show on these tiny houses on HGTV a while ago. I would like to be a minimalist, but I would get claustrophobia big time. Chris and I had a house that was 950 sq. feet when we were first married. I think Scott and Janele's house was even smaller than that.

Anonymous said...

i would love one of these in the backyard for when company comes (esp. the mother in law!). i agree about no unused floors/rooms .... what are two living rooms for anyhow?!!