Monday, March 9, 2009


i love the wallpaper in these pictures, my dream of a wallpapered powder room, and wallpapered hallway, oneday will come true!

3 comments:

salgal said...

I love that hallway too! I have always wanted an old Victorian with a hallway like that or maybe a castle in England--but the hallway would look weird in the castle, so I would do with big tapestries. But for now, I will settle with my 4 level split house in Roy with no baseboards in my living room.

mandalynette said...

me likes!

Amy said...

hey I tried to get your e-mail but I couldn't get the link on your profile to work. I wanted to invite you and bryan to a couples baby shower for Nayt and Julie. On March 22nd. I don't know if you'll be in the neighbor hood. e-mail me and I will send you an invite. letutt@comcast.net