would this not be so startling as to open you door and find this? i have dreams all the time about the cows getting out at my parents house and i have to round'em up, and i get charged, and it is scary. right now:i LOVE that the sun is shining, it is warm out, the window is open.
at this moment:it is quiet and everyone is asleep for an afternoon nap, and i am having some alone time.
i look forward too: WARM weather, spring cleaning.
i am thinking about: moving, and what i am going to take versus pack away, and i like the feeling of a fresh start.
i really want:to go for a sunday drive.
i loved: President Hollands talk in conference today.
i am grateful:for good conversations that uplift and make you happy.
3 comments:
good post dani! I love conference.. it was a bit different with a baby.. I didn't catch quite as much as I used to.. but it always leaves me wanting to be better! When is the big move? Have a great hopefully sunny week!
this picture reminds me of p-dub! she always has cows in her front yard.
I loved Elder Holland's talk, too. So inspiring and season-appropriate.
Post a Comment