Thursday, May 28, 2009

peony. my FAVORITE flower. i need to go see my mom, because hers are about to bloom. i also love the painted nails in the photos. i forgot about painting my nails but today i will.
i LOVE this lady's glasses.
driving down one of my least favorite roads here, i saw a lady on memorial day planting a bunch of small pots of flowers. i wondered what she will do with those little pots of flowers? then as i drove on the same least favorite street today, i saw she put them on her stairs going up to her porch. two on each stair opposite from each other. it looks nice, and quite pleasant for my least favorite street that i have to drive down-it makes me happy. so thank-you lady for planting those cute pots of flowers on my least favorite street, reminding me that one person can make a difference, no matter how ugly the street.

4 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

i can see you in those glasses! you are good to notice little joys like pots of flowers!

Marleepatts said...

OH how I love peonies-I also love my little poppies my kids check everyday to see if they have "popped"

ANNE said...

My peonies bloomed the day that Sara and I flew to Utah - by the time I got back, it was all over!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could pull off classy glasses like these! i think we should pot some peonies... i have no clue how but we should try it!