Wednesday, May 27, 2009

this happens when you miss your nap, (or you refuse to nap) and the sound of music is on television. bella has never fallen asleep just sitting on me, or sitting anywhere for that matter, we loved it so much that we each took turns holding her while she slept. it was a great day.
things that we have been up too:
cleaning, (and never getting anything clean) shopping for new twin bedding, (something i love, something that i love so much that when finding not one, but TWO quilts that i love, and i can only get one, and i cry because i CANNOT make a decision. it was funny at the moment, and funny now that such a thing would bring me to tears.) going to barb -Q's. refusing to eat-and only eating if it is cookies. being so much fun! getting into stuff, saying our colors, except for orange. going to the grocery store and having to leave my groceries at the front of the store twice, because i cannot CANNOT remember my new pin number. schooling and goal achieving. dreaming. making goals, and thinking about making goals. enjoying warm weather with the windows open. drinking jamba juices, and listening to npr. being together.

5 comments:

Marleepatts said...

I think that I actually love them more when I watch them sleep.

salgal said...

That is such a fun picture. I love her mouth and how Daddy is looking at her. You guys have been busy too. I clean and then clean some more and never see a dent. I used my new debit card today and remembered my pin number..good thing because I had 3 rowdy kids with me and I would not have come back later for the groceries.

mandalynette said...

sweet bella! i love her crooked little mouth!!!

Discovery Preschool said...

i love this post! Sweet simple things. "summer is a splashy kaleidoscope dream" i read somewhere and it reminds me of your post!

Anonymous said...

oh i miss days with a sleeping child in my arms. i can't even carry Kayla for very long now. they grow out of that stage so fast. glad you took the time to enjoy it!