Friday, May 1, 2009

thinking warm thoughts. (it is sooo cold here!)

i love the windows in this kitchen! it looks warm, and sunny outside, something it isn't here. i keep telling myself spring will come, so far no such thing.

the highlights of this week:

getting TWO great catalogs in the mail this week.

going food shopping with bryan in the day.

finding matryoshkas dolls for CHEAP! online.

reading a good book about personal finance.

getting all my bills paid.

eating my strawberry jam!

ice water.

country music. my springtime favorite.

listening to the sounds of a 'working' washer and dryer.

bella making me laugh all the time.

good garage sales tomorrow!

photog via:http://desiretoinspire.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for cheap things online! sounds like you have had an enjoyable week and i am glad to hear it! i am feeling better (hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying so!) ... even cleaned the house this afternoon! call me if you find any good garage sales!

Discovery Preschool said...

Oh how i love that kitchen. I love those windows.. and I am with you on waiting not so patiently for spring.. i mean come on, it's May already. I did not know you like country music.. i like some of it as well. who do you listen to?

Linder said...

Sounds like a great week!

What book did you read? I love personal finance books! Please share :)

ANNE said...

How funny - on Saturday we went to Branson and saw the Country Tonite show with Restless Heart. And while we were there we went in a German clock shop and they had matryoshka dolls and I seriously thought that I should get some for you. I hope you find some cute ones!