Tuesday, June 16, 2009

this looks soooooooooooo good.


a good tuesday quotation:

"summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with belief that all's right with the world." -ada louise huxtable.


please go here for how too smore:http://www.sunset.com/food-wine/kitchen-assistant/new-smores-recipes-00400000043561/page7.html


6 comments:

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Um...YUM! I want one right now!

Anonymous said...

ok let's make those this weekend! maybe sooner. thanks for coming over today ... sorry the bee sting had to cut it short! and thanks for that quote..... so true!

Marleepatts said...

I am already jonesing to go camping and the pics of smores is not helping-dang rain.

salgal said...

That does look so yummy!! I am glad you can eat now and have great craving!

Discovery Preschool said...

what are those.. and do you have the recipe? I NEED it! I love that quote too.. you are a good blogger!

mandalynette said...

that looks like heaven on a napkin! are those peanut butter cookies?? my entire mouth just filled with saliva!