Joley Danielle Leatham. August 20, 2009. 7lb 5oz; 21 in.......she is doing well and is healthy ......her momma is also doing well Dani will do a post when she gets home.
I missed it!!!! I am so bummed but SOOOOOO happy that Miss Joley (love love love the name!) is here and healthy! She is ADORABLE and looks oh so much like Miss Bella! We love her already! Can't wait to see you both!
ohhh.. i love that name! She is so so cute! Good job you guys! I need to come up and cook you dinner and hold her when you are feeling up to iT:) Congratulations, she is so sweet.
Oh...she is just precious and I can't wait to squish her! Glad this delivery was better than the first time around! We love you guys SO much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! p.s. love love LOVE her name! Mini Dani...Mini Bella!
Congratulations you guys!!! I am so excited for you. Joley has the best birthday ever...that's my birthday too!! She is so cute. Glad you are happy and healthy.
Congratulations! You are the woman. Move and have a healthy baby within 2 weeks! What a champion. She is absolutely darling! I wish you were here so that we could bring you dinner! Take care of yourself. I hope that your recovery goes better this time than the last! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you from here!!! Love Ya, Mary
How wonderful! She is beautiful and I adore the name! Congratulations! Call me if you need me to come over in the middle of the night. :)! p.s. I need you to email your address to me. wenkym@msn.com
14 comments:
congrats!!! She is beautiful!!!! Gotta love august birthdays!
congrats-she looks adorable.
I missed it!!!! I am so bummed but SOOOOOO happy that Miss Joley (love love love the name!) is here and healthy! She is ADORABLE and looks oh so much like Miss Bella! We love her already! Can't wait to see you both!
congrats--she is beautiful.
So cute! Congrats!
ohhh.. i love that name! She is so so cute! Good job you guys! I need to come up and cook you dinner and hold her when you are feeling up to iT:) Congratulations, she is so sweet.
Oh...she is just precious and I can't wait to squish her! Glad this delivery was better than the first time around! We love you guys SO much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
p.s. love love LOVE her name! Mini Dani...Mini Bella!
Congratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Two gorgeous girls, you rock!!
Adorable! I love your the names of your girls!
Congratulations you guys!!! I am so excited for you. Joley has the best birthday ever...that's my birthday too!! She is so cute. Glad you are happy and healthy.
Congratulations! You are the woman. Move and have a healthy baby within 2 weeks! What a champion. She is absolutely darling! I wish you were here so that we could bring you dinner! Take care of yourself. I hope that your recovery goes better this time than the last! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you from here!!! Love Ya,
Mary
Congrats! Such a doll! :)
Congratulations! She does look a lot like Bella. Wonderful wishes to you and your girls.
How wonderful! She is beautiful and I adore the name! Congratulations! Call me if you need me to come over in the middle of the night. :)! p.s. I need you to email your address to me. wenkym@msn.com
Post a Comment