i love the fall. i love this cozy quilt and i really REALLY hope it lands under my christmas tree christmas morning!
things i love about the fall 2009 edition: leaves blowing around, the sound of leaves blowing around, the heater-(if only it stayed on for more then 30 seconds.) cozy quilts, b-dogs hot chocolate, good books(the elegance of the hedgehog, little women) baseball finals, rain, cloudy days, pumpkins, halloween decorations, fall music-joe purdy, feist, tracy chapman. sweaters, warm slippers, cozy lamps.......
2 comments:
Really, we see that your little Jolie has arrived and that's it, no other comments. End of discussion! We want all of the details, what are the little rug rats doing? What are you doing? How are you doing? You left us hanging for 6 weeks and that's it, I mean, I love the quilt, don't get me wrong, but Really!?! I love you and have missed you! I hope that all is well!
i totally agree! and i lOve that quilt.
Post a Comment