Tuesday, October 13, 2009

pumpkin patching...(not cooperating with the camera, or with me.)
hallowe'ening...


playing with cousins...

a baby blessing with our family.

beautiful.
For MaRy. what have we been up too lately? let me sum it up: potty training, baby blessing, halloween decorating, test taking, sleeping, not sleeping, sleeping in, and no sleep at all, waiting for my internet to work, cooking, loving, hugging, cherishing, holding, smelling the rain outside, listening to the wind, growing, getting colds, lab working, baseball watching, dancing, being healthy, car driving, family reunioning, enjoying my scentsy thing, cleaning, dreaming, laughing, crying, reading, loving.
everything is just perfect.


6 comments:

Linder said...

Dani! I'm so happy to hear things are going well. Love the pictures, love the pumpkin, love the scenery, love the new little one, love the silk dress. Love love love! :)

Marleepatts said...

Happy to have your lovely blog back-we missed you.

April Jirsa said...

OH how i love and miss your little family...can't wait to call you and say, hey i'm in town lets do lunch. (don't know when that will be, but a girls gotta dreaM RIGHT?)
GLAD YOUR DOING GOOD!what a cute kidos you make.

Anonymous said...

was that Bella's dress? GORGEOUS. Love all the fun pictures.... glad you are enjoying Fall (esp. since I know how much you love Fall things!). Hope I am able to bring you a caramel cider soon! Call me!

Jed & Mary Neilson said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been waiting for you to post forever. Dani, your little girls are so cute. Joley's blessing dress is beautiful. It does not surprise me that Bella would pick a green pumpkin. Her Mom probably helped her pick it out! Oh, how I miss you! I love you and I am so glad that you have been doing everything that you want to do! Love Ya TONS!!! MARY

salgal said...

Yay! I am glad you are back on your computer! I have missed your entries. Such a cute family! I am glad things are going well and you are enjoying life.