Sunday, November 7, 2010

happenings.







this past week was eventful.

i finished an interior design project, for twins! a boy and girl!

it was a blast!

i finished working on my screenprints, printed my tea towels.

i went to a weekend festival in richmond to sell them.

it was a blast.

i feel exhausted.

not to mention bdogs landed a sweet job!

we are so thankful!

happy happy sunday!

p.s. my tea towels are on etsy so you can look at them! i am quite proud of them!

6 comments:

Kip & Melissa said...

You better be calling me tomorrow!! News about a job that is the best news ever!! :) I wish I lived closer so I could see your towels in person!

Alyssa said...

congrats...call me! love you!

Bree said...

HOORAY! Praise God! That is just awesome! I'm so very excited for you!

P.S. Do you have an Etsy store or anything where I can view your awesome work?! I think I have a few friends that may need some tea towels ;)

dani said...

bree it is just on the right of my posts!

Discovery Preschool said...

YEAH!!! I have been thinking about you all week... this sounds amazing.. I want to hear all about it! I will call you

Marleepatts said...

yah for jobs!!!!