Tuesday, November 9, 2010

right now.....

when i imagine november, i think it should look something like this.

i would really like to see this tea towel in my kitchen....

i have so so SO much housework to do right now.
i dream about making this wreath......
this little girl should be napping, not screaming....

i think of how quickly fall has come and gone....
i love these photos of my little dame and cute little niece.....
i love lovely signs with good messages written on them for your family to see everytime they walk by........






5 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

oh how i love this post.. and if you make that wreath, can i join you???

dani said...

heck yes! I am trying to find those balls? do you know where we can get some?

Discovery Preschool said...

Did you get my text??? I really do want to make that wreath! I will start looking for pom poms and then we will plan a time!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the tea towel! :) And yes, the sweet good messages too :) I love your soul Dani.. it always makes me feel so good :) BTW? Not to intrude on the pom pom thing... but... I just saw them tonight at Utah Idaho Map Supply Store on Washington... IF you haven't gotten them already :) Hope you both are well!! :)

dani said...

thanks dana! that really helps!