Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i do love these felt hearts. i think i will make them into a garland.

yesterday and today i have spent cleaning and rearranging my house. okay it was mostly yesterday. i did one shelf, today i haven't really done anything, but think about all the things i want to do. there is something so fresh about taking everything off a shelf, polishing the shelf with good smelling furniture polish, then putting everything away in a diffferent spot. i have so much i want to do, but the days go by and i have not done all that i wished. i have my window open with fresh cold air coming in, and it makes me so so so excited for spring!


go here to find directions for the felt hearts:http://www.purlbee.com/valentine-heart-pins/

3 comments:

Linder said...

Nothing better than fresh cold air once in awhile! :) Those hearts are too cute, I might have to do something with those as well, thanks for the link!

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

THose hearts are way cute.. I also love thinking about all the things I want to do and then maybe half of them get done:) Glad you are feeling well.. or at least I hope you are! When do you find out what baby is?

Abby said...

Hey dani, Will you see if Mrs Jana Chambers will invite me to view her blog? i don't have her e-mail.